Welcome to Dig 4 Ancestors
I have a few genealogical themed items for sale, Here you can get a description of the items and will be able to purchase them.
Unless I have stated differently, the items will be post and packaged free of charge, so you ONLY
pay the price that is stated in the description.
Warwickshire 1841 census 8-disc set.
I am offering for sale a complete 8 set CD disc set of the 1841 Census for Warwickshire. This is a fantastic set full of useful information and will be of great use to anyone researching family alive in 1841 in Warwickshire.
The set consist of the following;
- disc 1; HO107 1124-1127 Barlichway & Hemlingford
- disc-2; HO107 1128-1133 Hemlingford & Kington
- disc-3; HO107 1134-1136 Kington & Knightlow
- disc-4; HO107 1137-1140 Knightlow (cont) & Birmingham
- disc-5; HO107 1141-1143 Birmingham
- disc-6; HO107 1144-1147 Birmingham
- disc-7; HO107 1148-1151 Birmingham
- disc-8; HO107 1152-1155 Coventry & Masters Indexes
I am NOT
prepared to split this set up at any cost.
I want £17.50 for the complete set of 8 discs, that is £1.87 per CD.
Postal charges will be £3.50 within the UK only, but can arrange for collection.
Click on image to enlarge
A complete set of 12, Danbury Mint, Tall Ships Collector Plates
- Each plate is a part of the Summer Collection, by Danbury Mint, limited to 12 plates.
- Each plate is finely decorated and do not appear to have been hung or stood up so in an excellent condition
- Each plate is 8 inches in diameter.
The 12 plates are:
- Amerigo Vespucci from Italy; an Italian explorer, navigator, catographer and financier, who lived 1454-1512
- Bel Espoir II from France; The Bel Espoir II is a three-masted schooner and topsail wooden hull, which was purchased in 1968 by the Association of Friends Thursday-Sunday (AJD). It was built in 1944 in Svendborg in Denmark.
- Christian Radich from Norway; Christian Radich is a Norwegian full-rigged ship, named after a Norwegian shipowner.
- Danmark from Denmark; The Danmark is a full-rigged ship owned by the Danish Maritime Authority and based at the Maritime Training and Education Centre in Frederikshavn, Denmark
- Eagle from USA; The USCGC Eagle (WIX-327) (formerly the SSS Horst Wessel) is a 295-foot (90 m) barque used as a training cutter for future officers of the United States Coast Guard
- Eendracht from Holland; The Eendracht was an early 17th Century Dutch wooden-hulled sailing ship, launched in 1615 in the service of the Dutch East India Company. It was captained by Dirk Hartog when he made the second recorded landfall by a European on Australian soil, in 1616
- Gladan from Sweden; HMS Gladan (S01) is one of the Swedish Navy's sail / training vessels.
- Gorch Fock from Germany; The Gorch Fock I (ex Tovarishch, ex Gorch Fock) is a German three-mast barque, the first of a series built as school ships for the German Reichsmarine in 1933.
- Juan Sebastian De Elcano from Spain; The Juan Sebastián de Elcano is a training ship for the Royal Spanish Navy. She is a four-masted topsail, steel-hulled schooner. At 113 metres (370 feet) long, she is the third-largest Tall Ship in the world. She is named after Spanish explorer Juan Sebastián Elcano, captain of Ferdinand Magellan's last exploratory fleet.
- Nippon Maru from Japan; Nippon Maru is a Japanese museum ship. It is permanently docked in Yokohama harbour, in Nippon Maru Memorial Park. Nippon Maru was built in Kobe in 1930. It was a training ship for the cadets of the Japanese merchant marine. The ship became a museum in 1984.
- Sagres from Portugal; The Sagres was built in 1937 in shipyard of Blohm & Voss in Hamburg and named the Albert Leo Schlageter. The NRP Sagres is a tall ship and school ship of the Portuguese Navy since 1961. It is the third ship with this name in the Portuguese Navy, so she is also known as Sagres III.
- Sir Winston Churchill from UK; Sir Winston Churchill was a sail training ship which was built in Hessle, Yorkshire by Richard Dunston Ltd. She was sold out of service in 2000 and currently serves as a private yacht.
Each plate comes with their own box.
I am NOT
prepared to split the set up at any cost.
I want £60 for the complete set of all 12 plates, that is £5 per plate.
Postal charges will be £10 within the UK only, but can arrange for collection.
Click on image to enlarge